Monday, April 7, 2008

Alyss Wonderland Wars

So, my youngest son and I are big Alice in Wonderland fans. I purchase all of the versions of Alice I can find, and am thinking about other Alice collectibles, but prefer the books right now. I have an old Card Game that has Tenniel's illustrations. This weekend I found a neat Alyss book. This started with "The Looking Glass Wars" by Frank Beddor.


This is a modern version, or alternate version of Alice in Wonderland, only it is Princess Alyss of Wonderland. This weekend I found her scrapbook. What a neat eye-candy for Alyss fans, and Alice fans alike!




Frank Beddor wrote another sequel to the "Looking Glass Wars" titled "Seeing Redd". You should check out these books if you are an Alice fan. Meant for young readers, my son, (24) and I found them fascinating.

No comments: